Why 1 Bukit Utama?
- Spacious living in the prime location of Bandar Utama
- Tranquil surroundings yet close to the buzzing life of malls, restaurants & amenities
- Friendly community & neighbours
- Close to International Schools...
Click here for more photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/101026512@N03/
- Great condition - Recently refurbished in December 2013
- 1981 sq ft. (3 + 1 Bedroom & 3 Bathrooms)
- Large Balcony. Peaceful Golf Course View
- Elegantly Furnished:
- All 3 Bedrooms comes fully furnished
- Air Conditioners in every room
- Kitchen (Fridge, Microwave, Hood, Hob & Oven & Kitchen wares)
- Washing Machine
- Dining & Couch Set
- TV & DVD Player
- Broadband + WiFi ready
- Astro/Satellite TV ready
- Two Car Park Lots
- 24 Hour Security
- Tennis Court, Playgrounds, Resort Style Pool, Gym, Cafe, Mini-Market, Launderette, Spa,
- Swimming Lessons
- Tennis Lessons
- Tae Kwan Do Lessons
- Chess Lessons
- Yoga Classes
- Line Dancing Classes
Convenience of Shopping & Amenities
Within 5 mins
- One Utama - The Largest Shopping Mall in Malaysia and Fourth Largest in the World (www.1utama.com.my)
- Centrepoint – Supermarket, Guardian Pharmacy, CIMB Bank, News Agent, 7-Eleven, Cobbler, Hardware Shop, Money Exchanger, Dentist, Bookshop, Pet Grooming Center, Starbucks, 24 Hr McDonalds, Baskin Robbins, Secret Recipe, KFC and a host of other restaurants (www.centrepointbandarutama.com)
- The Club - Recreational club with indoor tennis courts, squash courts, futsal courts, olympic sized swimming pool (www.theclub.com.my)
Within 5 to 10 mins
- The Curve - Shopping Mall & specialty stores (www.thecurve.com.my)
- eCurve - Trendy lifestyle and entertainment centre with 10 Screen Cineplex (www.ecurve.my)
- Tesco Hypermarket
- Ikea, Harvey Norman, Ace Hardware, Cold Storage Supermarket, Pets World, Popular Bookshop etc. (www.ipc.com.my) Ikano Power Centre
- Tropicana City Mall - Shopping Mall, specialty stores & supermarket (www.tropicanacitymall.com)
Damansara Specialist Hospital (http://www.dsh.kpjhealth.com.my)
- Damansara Utama - Banks (HSBC, Standard Chartered, CIMB, OCBC, Alliance, RHB, UOB, Public Bank, Maybank), Clinics, Restaurants, Car Workshops & Mechanics.
Within 2 mins
- British International School of Kuala Lumpur (www.bskl.org.my)
KBU International College (www.kbu.edu.my)
- Garden International School (www.gardenschool.edu.my)
Mont' Kiara International School (www.mkis.edu.my)
- Bentley Music Academy (www.bentleymusic.com)
- Bukit Utama (right in front of your balcony)
- Tropicana Golf Club
- Seri Selangor Golf Club
- Saujana Golf Club
- Kuala Lumpur Golf & Country Club
- Glenmarie Golf and Country Club
- Monterez Golf and Country Club
- and more.....
- 15 to 20 mins to KL via
- 10 to 15 mins to Mon't Kiara, Bangsar & Subang
- 5 mins to Damansara Utama & Damansara Jaya
View Larger Map
" We have lived at BU1 for the last 3 years. Apart from being close to all ameneties as described on the blog spot the condo itself is very quiet, has a great little shop for milk, bread etc and a good ironing and washing service. The guards are all friendly and helpful providing tight security so we feel very safe here. We have great neighbours who are all very quiet and respectful to each other. The lifts have never been any problem and the pool is kept beautifully clean at all times and is gorgeous lit up at night time with a great big entertaining area too. The landcaping is wonderful and the gardeners work on it every day to keep it that way. The apartment is bright and spacious with a great big balcony that we love. We hope you enjoy it here in BU1 as we have"
- David & Dee Collings, United Kingdom
"...We just want to let you know that our stay at BU1 was great, we could not have asked for a better location being near The Curve, Ikea, ikano etc, which was great for us whilst setting up our new home. The facilities were excellent and the pool very refreshing after a hard day. Sitting on the balcony on an evening listening to the cries from the golfers losing there balls!
We had a fab time and as the kids said, is was like our home away from home. We would like to show our appreciation by inviting you over to our new pad here in KL to crack a bottle of bubbly with us.Cheers and keep well and call us any time...."
- Phil Hassey & Family, United Kingdom
When Can I Move In?
- Sorry - it is not available until 2015.
- Call Jian Sern at 019 688 6888 or drop a message at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated: 13/02/2014
bukit utama condo, bukit utama condominium, bukit utama 1, bukit utama 1 condo, bukit utama 1 condominium, one bukit utama condo, changkat bukit utama, bandar utama condominium